|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
It's been a happy two days for me. You know why? Cos I've bought Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (my long-awaited sequel to the breathtaking Hunger Games) and I also bought the New Moon soundtrack! The music keeps me really sober. Enough to make me feel a teeny bit depressed but it's what they call "beautifully haunting", I guess. Especially Possibility by Lykke Li and Satellite Heart by Anya Marina. I remember that Possibility was played during Bella's depression, the months going by as she watched through her window. Heart wrenching :( I just finished Catching Fire and it was breathlessly amazing. Kept me on the edge of my seat and there were plenty of times I wanted to tear my hair out because it was just too suspenseful. There were lots of times too where I felt goosebumps on my skin. I can't describe the book really, all I know is that it is so amazing. But oh, the cliffhangers at the end! And now I have to wait for another year to the next book! Okay, anyway, the next book I wanna read is The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz. It's the fourth book in the Blue Blood series. Yes, it's about vampires. I like vampires, big deal. The Blue Blood series is sort of like Underworld meets Gossip Girl. Though, I don't think there are any werewolves, like in Underworld. I also wanna get started on the Harry Potter franchise! I know a lot of people think I've read it, but I haven't. I just know a lot of stuff about wizards, Horcruxes, Legilimency and the Harry Potter universe thanks to my good friend, Wikipedia. Okay, so I didn't like the movies so much, maybe that's why I tried to stay away from the books. Daniel Radcliffe does not look pretty in HP and the Order of the Phoenix. Haha. I have rotten timing, don't I? Cos I'm probably gonna finish all of the books next year, 0-level year. =_= |