Yes, back from fun camp!

Being a committee member is damn tiring. Plan this, plan that, improvise, tikam tikam (?) and best of all, make sure the girls have fun. Yes, this was the committee's role. Actually, maybe more than that.

I hope the girls had fun. Of course, there was absolutely no way we could've guaranteed the camp to be so fun that the girls didn't wanna go home anymore but heck, the sec 3s did our best.

We did learn a whole lot from organizing this camp. I bonded more with my juniors, definitely. The quiet ones weren't so quiet sometimes, which is a very good thing. I had fun doing the girls' hair for the beauty pageant too! And fixing the PA stuff for devotion practices. Yay, I'm talented with my hands. Even Rachel said so :P

But the highlight of the camp was most definitely Sentosa. Although Ms Tan ruined the surprise (:P) I think most of the girls still had fun. So maybe the games were lame (were they, girls?) but I hope the Luge and the chair ride thingy made up for it.

But fun camp's over and I left it with new knowledge, experiences and well, fun while bonding with everyone, not just my juniors but with my fellow sergeants and JOs too :D

Oh, and thank you Ms Mong for driving me home!

Well, today's the faithful day of the Korean trip! OMGGGGG!!!

THANK YOU GOD FOR GRANTING ME MY VISA ASAP!

Oh my gosh, I'm super excited. Super, super excited. I just finished packing (my luggage is about 12kg, I think!) AHHHHH, I can't even talk much about it because there's too many stuff flying through my mind! Haha...

*FAINTS*

x_X