|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Today, Mr Koh told me that my visa for Korea has been approved! YEAH! Now I can countdown to my Korean trip without any worries! I know the name of my Korean buddy. Her name's Jeong U-Young while Jieying's is So A-Young. I don't know if this is a coincedence but I find their names cute, even though they're both really familiar. By the way, I've actually started writing on a diary. Haha, I find it quite lame but at least I got easy access to it... Anyway, today was our trial run for the games for fun camp. Hmmm, I should start packing for fun camp too so that tomorrow I'll be free. I think the trial run was ok and I'm glad that we had it. That way, we won't mess up (so badly) for the games. Sigh. Today, we also got back our report books. I've actually gained two positions higher in class compared to my class position at the middle of the year but I don't think it's something to be proud about. BLEEEEHHHH. Must buck up for a-math, dammit. Okay, I'm gonna go shower now. I'm hoping I can sleep by 10.30... ADIEU! |