|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
SIX MORE DAYS TO KOREA! Gosh, I've never been this excited about a trip before. It's probably because I'll be going with my friends and that the itinerary looks bloody awesome! I'm so gonna wear a hanbok and take a photo as proof! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about the visa. The agency said that I should hear from the embassy by tomorrow or Thursday. I shall leave it to God's hands. Anyway, we're getting even nearer to fun camp. Huiting was been stressing out a lot, I know. Hang in there, dude! Tomorrow we're gonna have a dry run of the outing. Not gonna spill where it is, though I really don't think any of my GB juniors know my blog. Oh yeah, I'm now head of Logistics for GB! Haha, I've never been "head" of anything before! :P Okay, gonna go to sleep now. It's rare that I can actually sleep this early. If you call 11pm early.
|