|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Power break.
I've been getting a lot of comments from people that they like the colour of my phone. Haha, this is way random but yeah, I like it too :DI've just finished revising some chapters for Chem and I finished the A-math holiday homework (I managed to do this after peeking at the answers half the time :P) so I'm taking a break from studying. Gonna read up on some Bio after this. Hellboy 2 is playing on the background. My dad's probably watching it now. Doesn't the bad guy look like a cross between Legolas from LOTR and Draco Malfoy's dad from Harry Potter?! HA. HA. HA! Anyway, tomorrow's my turn for editing! I am scared because:
Ahh, no choice but to face it though. It's a good thing that we're given two days though. This Friday is our MS theory paper too. I can't wait till these two weeks are over. KOREA AWAITS! I'm worried though, for next year. Am I gonna bust my brain studying or something? Will I lose my mind? Yeah, I think so. |