|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
*_*
Uwaaaah, it's been a really long time since I've actually posted. I guess a lot happened like exams, sec 3 camp but due to my lack of a social life, I've been doing a-okay.Well yeah, the exams sucked. Good news is that I only failed one subject (actually, is this really good news? :P) though I still barely passed my physics. Ahhh, sometimes I really don't care, and at other times, I'm bugged to the point of breaking down. Being in upper sec really, really sucks. Sec 3 camp was awesome, awesome, awesome. Though I don't really know if I bonded with the class, or vice versa, I think we accomplished some pretty good things. And because I'm the sort of person who lurks in the shadows and be (inefficiently) observant, I've (sorta) learned more about my classmates. Yeah, I'm creepy. We just had media studies camp last Tuesday. Let me tell you, Psycho was boring. I think the only character worth watching was Norman Bates. But since it was in the 60s, I figured, MEH. It's so funny how PSYCHO was the "violent/scary" movie at that time when now, it's so normal for us to see someone gunned to death in movies. HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT was superb. Audrey Tautou was ah-mazing. She can pull off being psycho really, really well. THE CHORUS was also really good, all touchy-feely. Caifang kept telling me that the guys were hot, which I agreed on. HAHA. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL was really sad, yet really funny as well. It's sad that the father died in the end but the movie was really, really funny all the way into the end. Well, I've got approximately three more days to do all the rest of my homework as well as study for any upcoming tests since I have to go to *somewhere* with the GB girls to plan the fun camp. I don't know if any of my juniors actually read my blog but I'm being extra safe, not mentioning the place. HAHA... But still one week is way too short for a "holiday". I get so angry sometimes that I really just think that this "holiday" is an excuse to give us a lot of work while the teachers don't teach. Sigh. I still have to plan the games we're gonna play for fun camp. I'm all gamed-out. I'm so out of fresh ideas that I feel that I shouldn't be in the recrea committee :P But alas, still stuck with it. Oh yeah, I've just found out that I've been shortlisted for the korean trip along with Amariah and Sharon! Wah, this is so exciting! I might actually have a chance at going to Korea! At least I can tick one item off from my "Nadine's Things To Do Before She Dies" list. :P Because my korean fever hasn't gone down one bit, I've been influencing Dorna to listen to k-pop and I've succeeded! Whooo! She's now listening to SHINee. In my opinion, SHINee's songs have amazing lyrics, compared to most other korean groups. Seriously. When I saw the english translation of "HIT ME", one of their lesser-known songs, I was like, "OHMYGOD". Haha... So, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed about the Korean trip! |