|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
And another week's over.
Normally I like the weekends cos basically, whatever bad that happened during the week can be easily forgotten. And probably in another subconscious level in my mind, weekends also signify a new "mini-beginning" cos after the weekend, it's another week.But of course, during the exam period, I wish it was reversed. Yeah, I'm really hoping I'll magically stumble upon a time machine like an antagonist from the fantasy shoujo manga. And yes, I've been reading way too many mangas. Just yesterday I had my stage 2 drill test and thank God I passed along with practically all my other GB mates but I was so tired that I didn't do anything else for the whole of Saturday. And for today too, I basically did nothing cos I was in a weekend mood. So that leaves me with just one week before the exam starts with absolutely no start on revision yet. And you know what? It's 11.45 pm as I'm writing this. Since there's absolutely no way to revise right now cos my brain's not gonna absorb anything, I should sleep, right? Sigh. I still have the energy to vent out all my frustration on this almost-dead blog though. Okay, I swear, I will start revision tomorrow. I want to do well, no doubt. I always had a problem on getting what I want. Normally, I turn passive a few days after I tell myself what I want. But I know that I've got to do something now, it's just one more week to the bloody exams! Okay, yeah, study, revise, do well. This is a really sober post so I guess I have to make the next one a bit happier. I'm gonna sign out now, sleep is calling me. And also, please keep the typhoon victims back in my home, the Philippines, in your prayers. Koo Hye Sun is my new idol now. She can sing, act, direct, and she's also an artist with a very successful art exhibition. This is one of the songs she composed. I like this song. Relaxing, cheerful but thoughtful at the same time. I think it's a good end to this post.
|