|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Okay, erm, so I know that my blog has been pretty dormant for a very long time. Nothing interesting really happened to me. No magical fairies, ghosts or sparkly vampires. What a boring life, right? I'm over at Twitter almost all the time now. Because suddenly, blogging long posts suddenly isn't that much fun with Twitter around. Haha, I know that most people don't understand what's up with Twitter. I don't know either but I just like writing something witty enough. Hah. Tweets from celebs are a plus. So yeah, I finished my exams, next week I'm going to Malaysia for sec 3 camp. Can you believe that it's going to be my first time in Malaysia? Really lame, right? Speaking of other countries, I'm going Cambodia in December too! And I signed up for the Korean exchange trip. That's not really confirmed yet though because I probably need to go through interviews and stuff. I just really hope I do get there though! It'll be so awesome if I can go. Korean fooooooooood! LOL. Huh, now I don't know what to type anymore. But I doubt that you all really care about what's written here :P TWITTER!! |