|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
![]() Yep! On July 11, 2009, I finally have one veteran (above level 100) character! Yay, for my scout Justin. The other two from above, Elyon and Nadeshiko, are both level 92 now so they'll definitely catch up soon. YAYNESS. Okay, that was the geekiest news ever. But I'm proud of my "achievement"! HAHA. My dad just informed me of the schools that are near the house we have in Adelaide. Apparently, he wants me to go to a private boarding school. Woah, and I thought I can only read those type of schools in story books or see them in movies. It's called Westminster School (doesn't it sound "private" enough?) Does my dad seriously think I'm private boarding school material? I actually wanted to go to Adelaide High School. Now that I might be going to a private school instead, I'm worried that all those rich kids would look down on me. HAHA. Not really, but I just find that situation super hilarious. But all I want is that Westminster teaches Beginner Japanese! Or Korean or German! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE. (Adelaide High School teaches beginner Jap!) Westminster School : http://www.westminster.sa.edu.au/index.php Adelaide High School : http://www.adelaidehs.sa.edu.au/ And duh, I'm not gonna live in the school. Thank God we already have a house there. Staying in school sounds freaky. And special request please. Everyone make a twitter cos I'm updating more there than on my blog! |
