YAY FOR KOREANS.
Yeah, I haven't been blogging lately. Blame Granado Espada and my absolute determination to reach level 100 by the end of this month. Actually, it's not that hard to level in GE compared to other MMORPGs.

By the way, have you all seen the New Moon trailer yet?!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.


Anyone noticed the golden hue? In Twilight, it was blue but in New Moon it's gold. ALL OF THEM LOOK FANTASTIC!

The Twilight cast also appeared on the MTV Movie Awards. Rob won "Best Breakthrough Award" for the male category and Kristen won the female category. Twilight also won best fight, best kiss and MOVIE OF THE YEAR! Haha, awesome. Anyone can inform me if the Movie Awards is showing in local MTV anytime soon? Maybe it's already aired though. GAAAAH. Missed my chance if it already has. Thank God for YouTube and fansites.

When Rob and Kris went on stage to get the best kiss award... LOL, it was hilarious. Go search it on Youtube!

Speaking of addictions, I'm currently hooked on this Korean drama called Boys Over Flowers. I bet ya'll have heard of it before. I've never been one who knows the latest trends or something. Anyway, I like it. The only other Korean dramas I've actually watched are Princess Hours (which I've never even finished) and a couple of those that my mom brought home (which I've never paid attention to). Boys over Flowers is cute. I like Gu Jun Pyo's hilarious while Ji Hoo is cute.