|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
My brain just melted.
Yep, I think my brain just melted. The first few questions of my E-math holiday homework looked so foreign to me that I wondered if I was doing an A-Math paper instead. So yeah, I think my brain already melted.So, I'm done with almost half of my homework except for the MS filming, math and physics stuff. I'm in absolutely no mood to do the last two. Since I'm having annual training camp on the 18th to the 21st, I've only got the last week of the holidays left to do my homework. And on the 24th and 25th, I have a first aid course too. This sucks. And I'm not even gonna regret not doing my homework earlier cos it's homework. That explains it all. Going out with Dorna to watch "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". I wanted to watch Angels and Demons but there aren't any show times during the day. I don't know if I feel like writing a movie review on GOGP, so maybe I'll just use "Australia" instead. Its much more convenient too, since I have the DVD. Let's see if GOGP manages to make an impression on me first. ATC is this Thursday. Honestly, I'm in no mood to go either. But ah, heck it. Same with homework. Heck it, and just freaking do it already. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
|