DETTOL!
I've just finished my First Aid Course. Yes, I actually passed my theory. I failed it like, two times when everyone else just failed it a maximum of one time. I AM NOOB.

Anyway, the course was enriching but... gory. We had to watch the scariest videos and see some pretty disturbing images. Sort of our fault, though. We asked for the "adult" slides. You know, everyone's afraid of ghosts and stuff like those one way or another, right? After hearing some of our instructor's stories, let's just say that I'm more afraid of humans now. Because at least if you're a ghost, your purpose is to haunt people. But for humans... er. You get my idea, right?

Two more days till school reopens. And GASP, I still haven't finished my homework yet. Okay, so filming is definitely out since we can't film till Monday. The critical review is out too. I've got three chapters and two worksheets of physics left and one worksheet on binomial theorems left. Then maybe after that, I have to look back at all the other questions I still haven't done. I think I can finish in two days. Right?

GE and the internet has been a great deal of distraction for me. You know that YouTube is mildly addicting? You keep watching the same videos over and over again. Especially now that I'm really liking K-music, I keep watching their videos all the freakin' time! GAAAH.

Well, for GE, I've finally reached level 84! Hurrah! I've gained about 20 levels in one month. Pretty amazing huh? Reaching level 84 is pretty special to me because of the new costumes. Tee-hee. I am so reaching level 100 by this year.


I've got LOADS more costumes for all of my chars. But I keep forgetting to take screenshots >_< SIGH. I'M DREADING MONDAY. BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN.

BY THE WAY, BY THE WAY! IF ANYONE FINDS A DVD OF CODE GEASS SEASON ONE AND TWO AND SUPER JUNIOR'S 3RD ALBUM, INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY!!!