|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Awesomeness.
Back from camp! I didn't expect myself to enjoy the camp that much! Really, I kind of miss it. It's probably because that it's my last GB ATC as a camper. I hope I can come back for the next few ATCs even though I don't really know if I can be part of the committee. I've been looking through the pictures taken during camp over at Facebook. Ahh, memories! But I'm sorta glad to be back home. I really appreciate my bathroom more! Haha... But everything suddenly feels slower.So one more week to the reopening of school. Stupid H1N1 made us postpone our sec 3 camp. I don't even know if it's gonna happen at all this year because I don't really think that the number of cases is just gonna drop within the next few months. I already know of some people who came into contact with H1N1 victims. Why don't they just extend the holidays? It's safer that way, isn't it? And I'm not just saying this because I don't want to go back to school, okay! |