WHAT I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THIS JUNE:

1. Finish watching Lovely Complex (this annoyingly addictive show that Yong recommended. FREAKIN' HILARIOUS.)

2. Finish watching Boys Before Flowers (Dammit, the hype got to me.)

3. Watch more films. (Breakfast at Tiffany's, anyone?)

4. Finish watching Gossip Girl (unfortunately, Manju's already spoiled it for me)

5. Level, level, level up for GE!

Okay, lame goals. So the purpose of this post is the remind myself of what unproductive stuff I want to do this June. Very... unproductive, ne? Watch more anime, read more manga, watch more movies, TV shows and then play computer games. Haha.

By the way, changed my phone number. It's not the 816***** anymore. 

So my dad's in Adelaide now. He's currently experiencing culture shock because so far, the tallest building he saw so far is only 12 stories high. Oh well, I at least warned him that Adelaide has this "small town" feeling about it. Maybe it's good though. Sick and tired of being stressed out.

And how great is it that Kris Allen won American Idol?! Haha, I like him. He has that boy-next-door look but his voice can sing a lot of different genres. I loved it when he sang HEARTLESS. Adam's not so bad but too much of him and I'll become emo. Seriously.

And speaking of more music, I'm addicted to the Arctic Monkeys. They're bloody awesome. Their songs plus their accents. Hah, I'm a sucker for British accents, preferably Yorkshire.




Hear that, hear that? It's the accent~!

Oh, and check out their other songs. Bloody awesome.