Might as well bring Spartans to crush me.
Done with two exams, eight more to go.

Media studies written paper was fine, although the fill in the blanks section (which was worth 10 marks) totally butchered me and my classmates. Okay, we haven't seen our paper yet but when we all came out of the exam hall, all that we could think about was that the FIB section was hard. Super hard. The analysis part was fine though. I just wrote down whatever I could find or point out. We had to analyze a print advertisement of Garnier Aqua Defense by the way.



It was something like this, but different in lay-out. But the model and everything else is the same, except maybe for the text used.



Well, we had our practical MS exam just this afternoon and everyone screwed up one way or another, except for Zhu Ning. Our MS teachers all suggested that we should be more like Zhu Ning, he just walked in there calmly and did everything calmly. Haha, Miss Tess blamed our anxiety for our screwing up! Haha. But the good thing is that she said no one failed the written paper. Which is like, 80 marks. And I haven't been failing my MS homework or something so maybe I can still pass. :D

So tomorrow's the day for the English paper. Then more papers will just be coming and coming. I've been trying to practice my A-maths but I really don't think I'll do well for the actual paper. I already told my mom that she shouldn't be so surprised if I fail. =____________= A-math is crap anyway. At least, I believe so. My future career will have nothing to do with maths, that's for sure.

But today was so great though. Laughed so freakin' much cos of my MS classmates. After our practical, most of us stayed back and just started talking. We all figured out about Benedict's sadistic ways. He always kills Caifang in his essays, but before that, she has to fall in love with this god-like man who just appears out of nowhere. Oh, and he's the king of plagiarism (not in a good way!) Meh, at least we all got to laugh even though we messed up a little :D

Oh, and June holidays are coming! I have a chance to catch up with all my Gossip Girl episodes, yeah!