|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Thank You Lord.
There comes a time in the year where so much is going on and in the midst of it all, I'm doing completely nothing.Let's take for example, examinations. My first exam would be media studies, which on 2nd May, and I haven't started studying yet. I bet Ms Wong is gonna have a heart attack if she sees this. I don't know why but I'm seriously not in the mood to do anything at home. Sure, I might pay attention to lessons at school but I just completely stone once school finishes. Even on holidays where I'm supposed to balance work and play, I do nothing. Just basically read something or eat or sleep and then next thing I know, the day's over. Or maybe it's because I'm so bored, I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm sucking at maths, both A and E, Biology (a subject which I now hate because the terms are so... scientific and the explanations are endless) and probably physics. Hah, I just feel like I suck at everything now. I do love History and Media Studies though. Media Studies especially cos it's really cool. My greatest dream would be to enrol at a film school (NYU, please!). I already figured that my career in the future would be hopefully in the field of journalism or mass comm, and I just really wish for it to come true. I am 100% sure that maths or science would have completely nothing to do with my future job cos I completely suck at it. I don't even mind if I'm some assistant who only brings coffee to the director or editor-in-chief. I'll make it like Andy Sachs in "The Devil Wears Prada". :D So today is Good Friday. This is the bible verse of the day at biblegateway.com: “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”- Romans 5:6-8 I find it really inspiring. For God to sacrifice his own Son so that we could be cleansed from sin. To be free from sin. We, who have committed so many sins in our life. We, who may not completely opened up ourselves to accept Him. We, who have shamed Him so many times. He sacrificed His own son, Jesus Christ for us. Because He loved us. And that's why I shall try to change. To glorify God's name for as long as I should live. Cos I'm made to worship :) So let's all remember the Lord for his sacrifice and thank Him for his everlasting and never ending love. THANK YOU LORD! |