|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Whoo.
The holidays are here! Yeah! I can finally sleep!But of course, there's still homework. Oh well, at least I can do them in my own pace. This Monday, going to the Coffee Bean with Dorna, Tuesday, eating sakae with Meiyi, Wednesday, probably going out with the deli-crats (once its confirmed) and on Friday, going bowling with the GB girls! Speaking of the GB girls, yesterday was their drill competition. They made some mistakes here and there and in the end got a bronze award. If you ask me or anyone else in the company who wasn't in the competition, I know that they deserved at least a silver. The girls were really depressed about getting a bronze and I know how they feel. They worked terribly hard, staying back countless of hours every week to brush up on their drill. I feel really sad for them, feeling this way. I just wish I can do something about it. The best I can do is just talk, tell them that it's going to be ok and that we're still one big GB family with or without a medal. They all cried and I really wanted to cry with them. But I was too angry at something else to cry. The GB girls who I've talked to after the competition should know why. |