giving the world some peace.
How many of you switched off your lights for Earth Hour?!

Haha, of course I wouldn't know but I think it's a cool campaign. I was out with my mom last night but I made sure my dad and bro switched off all the lights at home from 8.30 to 9.30 at least. I only heard about this earth hour a couple of weeks ago but I didn't know that this wasn't the first one that was organised. It started since two years ago, I think. But I'm not really that sure.

Anyway, I went out last night with my mom to watch the SHOPAHOLIC movie! I read all the books so far, though I can't really remember every single thing that happened I still thought the movie was fabulous. The clothes are freakin' drool-worthy and you'll laugh every five seconds, except maybe at the dramatic parts where I teared up. Yes, people. Even a movie about a shopaholic will have dramatic moments and it's not just some airhead spending, spending and spending.

I loved Isla Fisher (the actress playing the lead, Rebecca Bloomwood). She's hilarious. I love her character, Rebecca, too. Actually I loved all the characters. And everyone has crazy style and personality.

I actually read some reviews before I watched it and they all complained that the plot was predictable. But I think every book or movie is predictable in the end. Comedy movies never have sad endings. Pure romance movies or books almost always never had a sad ending either. Romeo and Juliet died in the end partially because Romeo was suicidal in the first place anyway.

I don't know,maybe it's just me but I never really focus on the plot. I focus on the characters instead. Like the actual Shopaholic books, I don't remember every single detail of the books but I remember the characters. And besides, I can relate to Becky. Aspiring journalist for a fashion magazine? Check. Impulsive shopper? Check. Fabulous style? Okay, maybe not that one. And maybe without twelve credit cards too. I swear, if I don't stop ogling at all the Chanel clothes or Louboutin heels I find online, I'm gonna be in debt someday like her.

Ooh, Chanel. And Louboutins. I saw a lot of Louboutins in the movie!

...

Shutting up now.