|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Awesome friends.
Had a great time with the Deli-crats yesterday. Unfortunately, Amariah couldn't come because she and her family went to Hong Kong.Yesterday, DA celebrated mine and Denise's birthdays. They bought cake and everything and planned to make me and Denise wet using water bombs. Haha, they failed. They only managed to pop one bomb on top of my head and it wasn't all that effective cos I have thick hair. HAHA. My camera did get a bit wet though, but it's working fine. Then they only managed to get Denise's feet wet :P Got presents too. Btw, I finished all the cookies DA gave me. Haha. Of course, my brother took half of it... Then after that, me and Sharon went around Vivo to see what it had to offer. We even tried on nail polish at Daiso! Next time I'm gonna give someone a present, I'll buy gift wrapper from there. I like being creative with wrapping presents :) That is, if I have the time. I don't know why I'm creative in these sort of stuff but I can't draw or paint. Huh. Next one will be Meiyi~ I'm trying to convince Sharon to make a Facebook account so that she'll be able to see the pics I've been taking for our clique outings (I faithfully bring a camera to each one). But she says she's too lazy to do so. Hah. Maybe I'll convince Ama and Dorin too. Tomorrow there's Physics remedial (BOOOO) and bowling with GB (YAAAAAY!). And you know what, this also signifies that my holidays are ending (NOOOOO!). And I've still got holiday homework =_______= Let's see, what I have left...
And okay, I have three days left. BLEEEEHHHHHHHH. I'll cram 1 to 5 tomorrow after GB. Gaaaaahhhh. |