|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
My poor blog has been dying. This is the result of too many tests and homework crammed in just a few weeks. Time has been flying so fast that looking forward to something doesn't really have much meaning anymore. Maybe on Monday you were looking forward to the weekend and then the next thing you know, it's already Saturday. Well, that's how I feel anyway. But I guess I'm used to it. I don't complain much anymore when the whole week is bombarded with tests! Because I'm so used to it, haha. By the way, the phone I wanted? FREAKIN' SOLD-OUT. GAH. I'm aiming for the Samsung S7330 now. There's a pink version on ebay. WANT! |