happy bday, nadine. it only took you 15 years.
Sec three life can ruin lives. Actually, I think mine was already ruined from the very beginning.

I've got some acting thing with Ngee Ann Poly, GB values venture, GB in general and the fact that I have to keep up with my studies (which I'm not doing a very good job at.)

In fact, I don't think I sleep earlier than 12 midnight anymore.

Anyway, the most eventful thing that's happened is probably that Ngee Ann Poly acting thing. A bunch of students from there came to our Media Studies class and asked us if we were keen on being actors for their next video project. Premela and I thought, ah what the heck. So we signed up, and so did some of the others. Premela got the role of the protagonist, Lily, who got blamed for stealing some money and I got the role of the bitch who bullies her and is so happy she got framed. Contrary to what you think, my character isn't the one who stole the money. It was actually my "partner-in-crime", Regina who is played by none other than...

BHAVNA! YAY!

We started filming last Friday, and me and Bhavna were so freakin' anxious cos our big confrontation scene (where I finally found out that she was the one who actually stole the money and she tries to lock me up) was the first scene that was gonna be filmed. I was so nervous that I kept laughing so much.

ACTING IS HARD. I thought it was like you put the camera in one corner and you say out your lines and that's it, scene finished. NO ONE told me that you have to do the SAME scene multiple times with MULTIPLE ANGLES. We even had to STARE right into the camera while saying out our lines out time.

So the more me and Bhavna did our scenes, the more we got sober. But after completely finishing it though, we ran out of the place to start laughing like idiots! MWAHAHA.

Anyway, back to the whole "school-sucks-and-the-work-load-makes-you-feel-suicidal" issue. Oh wait, yeah that quote basically says it all. I want to be able to sleep for at least eight hours again. I want to walk around Orchard with a Pure Caramel drink from the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf again. Or a hazelnut coffee ice blended.

Sigh, those were the days.

It sucks so bad that I was stuck studying Bio during my birthday. Yep, I'm officially 15.