THE TING TINGS CONCERT WAS MINDBLOWING.

Is that even a word? Or two words? Don't care, cos I'll just gush over how awesome the Ting Tings were.

THEY WERE SO &&(^$&%% %$&*^%*^$&%#*^(&$&%^#$^*^^#@@&%$(&$@^(&))&$@#@ MIND BLOWING.

I'm definitely going to their second concert here. And the third, fourth, fifth and so on.

Okay, so before they came out, there were two opening acts. The first one was called "Force Vomit", a local band with a really weird name but I guess they lived up to it. Because they sucked at playing live. Note to any aspiring performer out there: just because you can play an instrument doesn't mean you can write good music. Just because you wrote a song does not mean you are automatically good at singing.

They were so bad that a handful of people started screaming, "GET OFF THE FU**ING STAGE!!" and "FU** YOU! YOU SUCK!"

Yeah, they were that bad. The second act was way better though, even if I don't really listen to Rap/Hip Hop/RnB or whatever you call it. I found their lyrics funny though. "We need some more girls in here! There's too many men, too many many men..."

Btw, they're called WILEY.

But when the Ting Tings came, woah, we all forgot both of them. They started with "We Walk" and ended with "That's Not My Name". They made these awesome mixes with their songs and everything, I especially loved it when they'll suddenly stop the song, stopped moving, and then suddenly play again with much more enthusiasm. And Katie White can dance!

Pictures on my facebook :D