|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Chemistry questions suck! Whoo! Hah, my chemistry holiday homework is right in front of me right now. Actually, I'd pretty much answered everything (with the help of the glorious internet) except for one teen little question that's worth 6 marks =_______= "Briefly describe how you would obtain from a finely ground mixture of copper (II) sulphate and potassium nitrate (V) a pure dry sample of each compound." If there's someone kind enough to tell me the answer, please tell. Dorna introduced me to this guy she met online, some DJ from Las Vegas. He rocks at making music recommendations. My laptop is still with my dad because of his business trip (and my iTunes lirary is there too, sniff. Miss it) but I've already listed down about 30 artists waiting to be part of my iPod. And he's freakin' philosophical. Just last night he talked to me about how only 3% of greenhouse gases are caused by human activities, the rest are from volcanoes, rotting plants and methane produced by cows. Freaky, huh? Only 3%! And something about physics and quantum entanglement. I don't want to explain here cos it will probably take me an hour. Fascinating stuff though. Chinese New Year celebrations last Friday. Nobody by Wonder Girls is sorta stuck in my head. The koreans danced to this song and I saw the MV on YouTube and it's the same steps. They were definitely the best part of the concert. The rest of the items were just. Ugggh. Oh well. I've started watching Gossip Girl again. CHUCK AND BLAIR! CHUCK AND BLAIR! CHUCK AND BLAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR! Omg, I love them more than evaahhh now. Stupid Chuck, letting down poor Blair. |