I am pissed.

Because school is reopening in just about two weeks time, the new year is coming, and I haven't even done anything productive with my holidays yet. My homework is still in my luggage, and I still don't want to take it out. Eww.

Okay, my holidays here have been alright so far. Saw my relatives again, got great new stuff and of course, Twilight movie! Time flew by so fast, dammit.

By the way, shocking news. The Twilight director, Catherine Hardwicke, isn't directing New Moon. It's going to Chris Weitz, director of The Golden Compass and About a Boy.

The Golden Compass sucked. The story was completely all over the place. The only thing that almost made up for it was its visual effects. But I heard it wasn't his fault. His original film was really good until New Line Cinema completely butchered it because they thought kids didn't have big enough brains to understand the story. And they had that kind of power cos they were budgeting the movie. So, I don't know about this one.

About a Boy though, was really, really good. I just found a DVD and watched it and it was... I wouldn't say awesome, but it was pretty good. It was a good family film and everything, completely understandable and has its own charm. It was even rated 94% on Rotten Tomatoes, which is I think as high as Juno? I'm not sure but Juno was a superb movie. I'm still asking my dad to buy the DVD cos it's NC-16 and everything so I can't buy it on my own.

And, the most shocking of them all: Taylor Lautner won't come for New Moon as Jacob Black! As anything, really! They fired him cos he was "too small"!

When I heard the news I was seriously like this: OMGWTFBBQ! over and over again and started hyperventilating.

Awww, poor Taylor. He even said in an interview before that he was really excited for New Moon and said he'll start working out and stuff. Awwwww.

Sooo, back to my vacation. I just updated my Facebook and everything, messing around the house. My mom's coming here on Sunday so I can finally start on my (real) Christmas Shopping! Whoo!

There's four things I must absolutely buy while I'm here: a Victorian necklace, a clutch, grey jeans and Converse shoes. I feel so lame, not owning a pair. Haha. I'm sick and tired of flats and I don't really have the use for heels so I might as well buy something I never had.

By the way, I'm rambling cos I'm bored. Deal with it.