|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
ZOMG. ZOMG. ZOMG. This is Bella's Lullaby, people. *Swoon* Yeah, this is the official one. Not the "River Flows in You" by Yiruma (whom, I must admit, has very nice piano compositions. And I'm not that into classical music either). So what do you think? Btw, this is the orchestral version. Not the Piano-Only version. I think it's just as nice as River Flows, yeah? :D And how awesome is it that they included Linkin Park and Muse in the soundtrack?! I *heart* both of these bands. But I sort of wanted Time is Running Out in the soundtrack... And there's the Gossip Girl soundtrack too which, interestingly, is named OMFGG... Which stands for Original Music From Gossip Girl. I laughed out loud when I heard the title... |