Since the movie is just a few days away from being released (whoo!) in America (boo!), thought I'd share something hella funny.



Ryan Seacrest introducing Twilight.


Soooo, how are the holidays for ya'll? I've been bored through and through. I guess that's expected, since I've really nothing to do. Well, except hunt for more Twilight stuff. Ohoho!

I've been hunting for interviews, new pics and whatever. Yeah, I'm freakin' obsessed. I even talked to Emmanuel and Ashiqin about it. Well, technically Emmanuel's never read the books, he just likes the songs. But I never knew Ashiqin read them! We were having a MSN conversation last night about it and kept typing "OMG" every other line! LOL.

Btw, I think I want this phone.



The LG KS-360


Buuuut. I don't have money. And my contract isn't going to end till March. =______=

But it's so cute, right?! It comes in Silver, Red and Blue too but I love the pink one. It's so cute.

And it looks like a sidekick! And the QWERTY keyboard! I'll be like owning a blackberry, or even a SideKick! Want!

Hehe.