I've been lacking sleep due to the cries of my 14-month old nephew who, besides being really cute, is really loud too.

Well, at least he has his cuteness to make up for it. So my family has been busy showing my relatives all over Singapore. So far, we've gone to Orchard and Vivo City and we'll be going to the Zoo tomorrow and to Sentosa on Friday. Then on Sunday, me and my brother will join them on the ride back to the Philippines. Then we'll come back next year, 3 January.

Btw, I've told some people that I've heard Zac Efron was jealous of Robert Pattinson because Twilight has been getting so much hype. I think this is just freakin' hilarious! Though it did kind of shock me that Zac and Rob are practically the same age, Zac's just so... KIDDY. Ew. Rob wins.

Perez Hilton (of total glitzy paparazzi fame) has a poll on his website. Vote for Rob or else!!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-11-16-rpatzz-zefron-side-by-side

You know what, I saw the Twilight posters at Dhoby Ghaut MRT! When you go by the purple line to the red line or vice-versa! I was squealing like an idiot when I first saw them! Mwahaha!

I can't wait to see the white tigers tomorrow. I know they killed that cleaner guy but I love white tigers. They're pretty.

By the way, that LG phone that I wanted? I went to the LG store in Vivo yesterday and the saleslady said that most shops in Singapore don't have the pink version anymore cos it was sold out. *CRIES*