|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
home sweet home
I'm back hoooooooome!I meant, my original home: Philippines. Visiting relatives and all that. Actually, my flight was yesterday but I stayed overnight Manila City (capital of the country) because my domestic flight to my hometown was the next day. If anyone of you ever go to Manila, you'll be shocked at how freaking cheap every single thing is. You can buy a full meal at probably $2 or less. And taxi fares cost about $3. Btw, thanks to Huiting, Sharon and Dorna for wishing me a good trip. I wasn't able to reply because I switched off my phone and when I received the sms I was already in Manila. Well, the trip was smooth but I suffered temporary hearing loss. You know the higher yo get, the more painful it is for my ear? Yikes. Oh, and the city is FILLED with billboards. From clothing shops, ketchup, movies, new local TV series to magazines. Oh, and I saw three Twilight billboards. Haha... That's quite a lot, considering that it was the only billboard that appeared more than once. But my aunt said that despo people use the billboards as... um, devices for suicide. They climb the billbboards (which is really, really high, I tell you. About 4-6 storeys tall) and then they... um, jump. But I admire their strength though. It takes a lot to climb just one. Btw, I signed up for Facebook. I find it weird, me signing up for Facebook. Just, weird. And watch this. |