|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Went to Orchard with the 2-Truth GB girls + Manju to buy some stuff. Reached Takashimaya and after going round the floor, we finally found what we were looking for. Then we ate at KFC. As usual: chaos, lots of laughs, screams and stares. The stares were mostly from the other customers and the passersby. Oh, and I forgot; there was playing of food too. I bet $100 that poor African children will seriously hate us (if they ever find out who we were). Then after that, went to Kinokuniya with Manju. Did you know there was this corner in the Young Adults section full of Vampire books? Yeah, like the Twilight Saga, the House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast and The Blue Blood series by Melissa de la Cruz. Haha, vampirism is back in fashion. Let's see. In books, there're already plenty. On TV, there's a new series called TruBlood which is about vampires (duh) and on the movies, there's the Twilight Movie coming in weeks. Haha... Kinda creepy, though. But I feel like reading the House of Night series. I've already read the Blue Blood series and am now waiting for the third book. Saw the Ready-to-Wear Fall-Winter 2008/09 collection at Chanel :P They're going for chunky, thick heels instead of the skinny ones. Less deadly. Mostly Mary-Jane shoes with Oxford-style patterns and the clothes are more airy, sort of reminds me of Serena van der Woodsen, like "I just threw on this outfit within 3 minutes but it still looks good,". The shoes are very "Blair Waldorf" though, has that preppy feel to it. Well, it's not Haute Couture anyway so I guess it's like that. Prada's going for Victorian (which I don't really like), Dior's going for elaborate, Louis Vuitton's going for "androgynous"... I could go on forever but I'll stop here. I'm gonna search for the Winter-Spring collection show... Haha, I sound so... I don't know what's the word for it but I feel like I sound like someone who thinks too highly of clothes which she actually can't afford and only can manage ogling at them online or at the other side of a shopping mall window. Blech. Pathetic. |