LMAO. No, this is not photoshopped. Tis true.

Who's gonna buy? ME!

LMAO.

I'm not kidding.


“Dazzled at First Sight” is a combination of Caramel Apple Crumble and Coffee and is inspired by the first time Bella meets Edward. The sweet temptation of the apple crumble and the rich flavor of coffee make for potent combination that will leave you wanting for more.

“A Kiss in the Meadow” features two contrasting flavors which when combined, produces a most intriguing sensation. The refreshing, slightly tart flavor of Summer Berries is combined with the sweet and creamy Belgian Chocolate. Tasting this flavor combination is one moment you will not want to forget.

“Clair de Lune”, which represents a significant song in the book and the movie, is a combination of two flavors with very interesting textures. Choc Choc Chip, a chunky chocolate flavor is paired off with the unique, tangy flavor of Mango & Passion fruit.


Imagine saying "Hi, I'd like 'A Kiss in the Meadow' please," to the one serving you!! LOL!!

Oh, and sad news for Twilight fans. The Official Guide will not be coming out this December. They're pushing the release date next year instead.

Btw, it will look like this:




And since I'm extremely bored, I'll put up random bits of MTV intrviews with the Twilight cast...

MTV: Who is your favorite band?

Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen): At the moment, I've really gotten into hip-hop again recently. I'm reliving my childhood. I've been listening to a lot of Wu-Tang Clan. I always wanted to be a rapper when I was younger. That's always what I wanted to be before I started acting — that's what I wanted to do, was be a rapper. I didn't have the right physicality about it — I'm not very threatening.

---

Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen): What?

Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale): He's asking, "Who would you say is the least athletic?" We'll have the same answer.

Lutz: Let's hear yours — go ahead.

Reed: No, let's say, "One, two, three," and then say it.

Reed: One, two, three ...

Lutz and Reed: Rob.

Lutz: Yes! Awesome.

Reed: Rob is the least athletic person.

Lutz: But he runs cute! His running is cute — and I rarely ever say "cute" as a word.

Reed: He runs like a mountain goat.

Lutz: They'll tell me, Emmett, to run in front of him to block him out, so he looks cool.

---

Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen): I want an action figure. An action figure would be really, really cool.

MTV: Are there any plans? Have you heard anything?

Greene: There's been talk. Hopefully, [the film will] do well enough that all that stuff can come out, and they'll have posters and action figures and everything. [To Jackson] Would you want an action figure?

Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale): Sure, why not?

MTV: What would you do with your action figure once you got it?

Greene: I would put it up on a pedestal, with stuff around it. The funny thing is if they came out with an action figure — they did such a good job at making us look the part — that my action figure wouldn't even really look like me as a person. But it would be cool to have it, as a character.

MTV: You could have her hang out with Barbie.

Greene: No, it would kick Barbie's butt. It would not be like Barbie.

---

Yeah, I'm extremely bored. But this made me laugh and squeal like a little girl though.