|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
![]() Exams are over and now I'm back to my regularly scheduled anime. Just finished watching Code Geass R2 and the ending made me burst into tears. I was shouting in my head "WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?! WHY?!" even if I knew the reason why he had to die. But then, there's a lot of speculation about the ending. Did he really die? Because one of the characters was like "talking" to him in the end, even if he wasn't seen anywhere. Code Geass is the best anime I've watched (so far). It's got everything in it, and probably the only show that made me cry like a fountain. Just remembering that scene makes me want to... augh! Yeah, I'm an emotional wreck due to deprivation of anime. I need to search for more anime. It's been months. Normally I just go read manga since they're the original ones, except for special cases where the story is specially developed for anime only. Maybe I should ask Clara for recommendations. Oh, the EOYs were okay, I guess. English was, urgh. Not enough time for paper one. I was halfway into my story when already about 45 minutes passed and I decided to pause for a while and begin the compre, but then in the end, I did my compo while doing my compre. So, I guess my story was half-baked. There were still a lot of stuff I wanted to add but I had to make quite an abrupt ending. Yikes. Sigh, I can't find any websites that show Gossip Girl season 1 anymore. Most of them have expired and whatever. I want to watch the Vanessa and Nate parts, dammit!! There's also Ugly Betty and Heroes seasons 3 to watch. Hah, my eyes and internet connection will have a real work-out, huh? OFF TO WATCH MORE FREE TELEVISION! |
