|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Choosing subject combinations is yuck. I still don't know whether to take SS with Geography, or take SS with History. Gah, choices, choices, choices which will affect our futures forever! GAAAAAHHH! Can you just smell the sarcasm on that one? There's a lot of rumours I've heard, though. There are more passes for those taking SS/Hist than SS/Geog. SS/Geog is hard and you have to memorize a lot of stuff. And I think History's going to be more interesting than Geog, anyway. But Geog questions will be probably easier to answer, right? I mean, we have source-based questions and whatever for History. And we have to write ESSAYS. Except for these, I'm quite sure about the other subjects, especially media studies. At least I can do graphic designing if I'm going to do badly for my 'O' levels. I saw a brochure from the Raffles Design Institute that if you're at least 16 and have at least a C6 in English, you can apply there. Nice, huh? :P All's well that ends well, I guess. Going to Popular later and check the syllabus. Maybe that'll help. |