|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
WE HATE RUSSEL BRAND.
MTV decides to address the whole "Russel-Brand-cutting-off-Robert-Pattinson-at-the-VMAs-while-he-was-trying-to-present-a-band" situation.Click here if you want to see it. Then share the hate with me and all the rest of the Twilight community. I hate you Russel Brand. What's wrong with you, cutting off Rob Pattinson like that?! WHATISWRONGWITHYOU!! I hate you, Russel Brand. Anyway, this week has been damn interesting. Just this Wednesday we all thought we were gonna die because Mr Lai told us this story of some scientific thing-a-majig that the scientists invented to launch two protons around the world around the Earth and then when it finally crashes with each other, it'll make new life or explain the Big Bang theory and whatever. Then people were thinking that the impact could be so big that black holes would appear and suck us all in and then we'll die. And then today Mr Lai told us once again that oh, hey it's a false alarm! Then he showed us this webpage about it which said that the protons or whatever would probably meet up in a couple weeks or months' time. So, these gives us a few more weeks of living? I dunno. And I had lunch with Manju, Yong and Amariah at Mos Burger today. Manju and Yong both wanted to see Amariah reenacting Serena van der Woodsen's-famous-strawberry-licking-and-sucking-scene-to-make-a-guy-horny. I LOL-ed. Cos Amariah can't do it. And she kept complaining that the strawberries were too cold. LOL. And Yong and Manju kept mocking every single thing they can think of. From liposuction, to phlegm, to erm... I can't remember but you get the idea. And we laughed so freakin' long and loud that I'm shocked we weren't banned from that place yet! And that our stomachs hurt so much that Manju and Yong were saying, "We can get a 4-pack from this already." xD |