|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Screwed hopelessness.
I got my Nintendo DS! Whoots! And I'm sleeping even later at night just because of the games! My exams are coming and I'm still playing! Gah! Btw, Trauma Centre: Under the Knife 2 kicks so much ass. If you have a DS, go get the game. It's a-w-e-s-o-m-e. ![]() Good luck though. It'll really, really keep you busy for hours. Thursday was horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible. I really, really hope for karma to take its course regarding what happened. First horrible thing that happened is so freakin' obvious for those in 2-Truth. Unfortunately, some people are too thick-headed, to put it mildly. Second horrible thing that happened yesterday? The deli-crats, minus Manju, ate lunch at Cafe Cartel and as usual, Denise would make disgusting little experiments of mixing stuff. So, she mixed CHILLI with Yong's vanilla milkshake, then more people joined in. They added butter, barbecue sauce and herbs and all that crap. And we had to play this game and whoever loses, must sip it through the straw. Erm, I was the first one to be eliminated. It's a miracle I'm still alive, you know. But everyone got a chance to taste the "weird stuff". We all nearly puked. Then today's lunch was McDonalds. Same thing happened again but this time, it's hot fudge sundae, McFlurry, curry sauce, lettuce and probably chilli, I can't remember. Yeah, it's making me sick just writing them down here. I lost three freakin' times and had to take a teaspoonful of that disgusting liquid THREE whole times. OMG, I'M STILL FREAKIN' ALIVE. I think I'll be qualified to be featured into that Discovery Channel show. What's it called again? "I Shouldn't Be Alive"? Being melodramatic here but I think I'm entitled to that. :P One more week to exams! EWWW. |
