|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Real friends put you in daring situations.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANJU!Hope you had fun on our celebration yesterday (what am I saying? You should! :P) We made her put on make-up, wear this cardboard sign around her neck that says "Hey People! It's my birthday today so go ahead and give me a kiss!" (courtesy of Hui Ting) and "lipstick-ed" both her cheeks with "kiss" on one side and "me" on the other. Yes, when we the deli-crats embarrass each other, it's a sign of our love, care and friendship. Though I might be exaggerating a bit? I dunno. Stupid D and T homework. Hopefully I won't fail. Now I can't freakin' study for EOYs because of it. Damn, I also have to ask someone to hide my DS away from me, too... Pictures of the party coming soon. Might take a long time cos I have no time. Even now, I'm still researching for the damn D and T homework. I am so not taking this subject next year. |