Please dethrone Queen Serena.
Gossip Girl Episode 4 - The Ex-Files.

Awesome.

Buh-bye lovestruck Serena, hello Queen S!

I'm scared for the future episodes though. It's now Serena vs. Blair. In the books, Blair always gets thrown around as a character. What, with her bulimia, family problems and love problems, she instantly became one of my favourite characters in the history of fiction. She's so vulnerable yet so powerful and manipulative at the same time that I can't help but love her! So I'm rooting for Queen B no matter what!

And no, I'm not crazy for loving a fictional character. I ain't les either.

Chuck was made of pure awesome this week. Poor Dan, getting the worse end of the stick. That new character Amanda's a pure bitch while the whole Nate and Vanessa thing is getting so freakin' complicated that I really, really just want them to give up and say let's forget about the whole thing and just make-out and get back together again!

Lame, I know but I completely, wholeheartedly want this rather than more episodes of denial. Okay, so I'm not exactly sure they're getting back together but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

And I'm probably one of the few people who actually like them together. They're just so different and contrasting that they sorta fit right. To me, anyways.

Dan and Serena aren't getting back together. Sad. I thought they were cute.

Sigh, what's going to happen next?

What will happen to N and V? What's with N kissing little J? What will happen to S and B?

And what about Rufus and Lilly? Blair and Chuck? And what the hell is Chuck's plan?! And what about Nate and Vanessssaaaaaa?!?!?!?!?!??!

Curse you, evil, twisted and brilliant Gossip Girl scriptwriters.