OH YEAH.

Went to Compass Point today with my whole family. I was planning to do some studying this weekend but I bet you can guess that didn't happen, huh?

Let's see, Saturday, I was really too lazy to study. So I was on the computer practically all day. Then for today, during morning, I played some badminton with my parents and then my dad asked me to clean up my room. Then we went out during the afternoon.

So yeah, zero progress.

At least something good happened today.

I'm finally getting (confirmed) my Nintendo DS!

Okay, so it's not exactly Crimson/Onyx, I got the ice blue one instead. There's a perfectly logical reason as to why I just didn't go somewhere else to look for the Crimson/Onyx one.

There's this gaming store in Compass Point that sold the DS for $330 and the package included:


  • The Nintendo DS
  • 2GB Memory Card
  • A free plastic case and (this is the best part)
  • TWENTY pre-installed games on the memory card (and I was able to choose!)


I almost wanted to shout ARE YOU FOR REAL?! to the woman who told me about their promotion.

So I'm collecting my order this Thursday (since my dad wants to wait till he gets his salary :P) and pray that I won't be too tempted by it since I need to focus on my EOYs.

Haha, I bet I sound like someone with no life who just wants to show-off. I can't help it! >:D


Pretty~



Btw, new band recommendations:

Cold War Kids, Interpol, Manchester Orchestra, The Bravery, Peter Bjorn and John, Weezer, The Windupdeads, Motion City Soundtrack and The Pierces.

As always, they rock :) Especially Cold War Kids. 

Whooo! Indie Rock! 

Yeah, about more than 80% of the songs in my iPod are either alternative rock or indie rock...