|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Zoinks.
Is it me or is school seriously getting boring?No, I'm sure it's not just me. Got back my English results today. Not bad, I guess. Congrats to Amariah for getting the highest score in class (: Oh yeah, yesterday the Deli-crats all ate lunch at Pizza Hut to celebrate the official end of the exams. Amariah started reading The Host while Sharon and Dorin started reading Twilight. Haha, maybe we should all just be a Stephenie Meyer appreciation club. Although, I don't think Yong would join... I just searched online for clothes and I found this: ![]() ![]() Gaaaah! Gaspard Ulliel! Why do you have to be so freakin' hot! Gaaaah! Kate Moss! Why do you get the chance to model with him?! EVIIIILLLL! Gawd, I wish I were Kate Moss. See that look in his eyes in the second pic? Gaaaah! Here's another one, with him on the cover of French Vogue with Dutch model, Doutzen Kroes: ![]() It says: Gaspard Ulliel, conquering Hollywood. Yes, Monsieur Gaspard, conquer Hollywood now so that I can see your gorgeous face on the silver screen, s'il vous plaît. OMGWTF, HE'S HOLDING HER HAND.
Hmmm, I want Gaspard to have a photo shoot with Coco Rocha. She's my favourite model. Yeah, I sound obsessed over this guy. Don't worry, I still haven't forgotten about Chace Crawford or Rob Pattinson. But, er, neither of them even appeared on Vogue. Haha. Oh, and I'm developing a growing interest on fashion labels. Funny, since I can't even afford them, neither am I allowed to wear shoes with high heels outside. Yeah, I also have a shoe fetish now. Mary Janes. High heels. Wedges. And I'm getting bored with flats. Sigh. I'm borrrreeeeeddddd. Gonna google more. |


