|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
A Twilight-filled day.
Miss Wong made us write a sonnet.Me and Huiting were paired up together. Me and Huiting are Edward Cullen-obsessed. So, add them altogether and what do you get? :D Bronze hair and alabaster Oh Edward Cullen. If I see you over there, I'll be there in a sudden! Your beauty and your crooked smile, that voice and those eyes! Are enough to make me go on for a mile. As cool as ice As hot as a desert As sweet as dessert! You shine above all, Perfect, overall You'll never make me sullen, Oh Edward Cullen Ooh, and I updated my LJ. More icons for Twilight fans! Beware though, there is a LOT of Breaking Dawn spoilers since I made quote icons. And I found this on YouTube a couple of minutes ago... Twilight Trailer Spoof. Feeling creative, huh? :D |