Rasa Saya Hey!
The Japanese Festival ROCKED!

It was so cool, some people even wore Yukatas! Especially the little kids! They were so freakin' cute that I felt like pinching them!

The food was awesome (since when was Japanese food not awesome?) and the things I ate were: Curry rice, custard pudding, ice-cream and some candy floss form Kylie. LOL. The lemon soda was nice too, although it was a bit complicated opening it.

After we ate we just walked randomly and then towards the end, we went to Sports Hall, where there were performances. When we reached there, there were people dancing a Japanese folk dance to Rasa Saya Hey! Clara, Kylie and I were like, can we join them? So we all just jumped together and ran towards the crowd and started dancing. LOL, it was so fun!

The Japanese school is damn BIG. They have two swimming pools. Yes, that's how freakin' big it is. Actually, the whole festival, the people and the whole atmosphere was so good.

Thank you Kylie, Clara, Matilda (Clara's Sis) for inviting meeee! It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.



Rest of the photos are @ Clara's Blog ^_^