Knock it down.
Only one more paper to get it over with.

Maths.

Dun, dun, dun, dunnnnnnn!

Maths should be banned. It should be some sort of urban legend.

Too bad the world isn't that perfect.

Sigh. At least algebra isn't one of the topics. But there's quadratic equations. Ew.

Maths really should be banned. I don't care how many maths teachers and enthusiasts will lose their point in living or whatever.

:P

You know, I almost thought I lost my blogger account because no matter how many times I typed in the e-mail address I use for this blog, they keep saying that it doesn't exist. After a zillion tries, I realized that I typed my e-mail address with an underscore when it should have been a full stop instead.

Yeah, thanks, I'm dumb.

One more day till I'm free to do whatever the hell I want. (Which means 'not studying'.)