|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Duck and Run.
Hello straight hair! :DYep, I rebonded again. And now my hair is back to the hair graveyard. At least it doesn't look dry and damaged for now, even though it looks totally flat, I don't really mind much. Thank you deli-crats for the good time yesterday :D Talks with you all are always damn interesting, even though most of what Yong and Huiting said made me lose my appetite when we were at KFC. The teachers' day celebrations yesterday were a bit boring, really. Only one or two acts were interesting to me. Most of them just performed for the sake of performing, not because they enjoyed performing. Geddit? And also, Midnight Sun got leaked. And because of that, Stephenie Meyer got upset by this and put MS on hold for a while, indefinitely. Once again, there are a lot of fans hating her for this and I think they're just being shallow and totally stupid for voicing their hate so publicly, thus affecting the real fans who still want to show support to the author. What's worse is that it's online. Jeez, they're totally killing the Twilight Buzz. Yeah, I know some people think I'm being insane and dumb for caring so much for the author. I can't help it :P That's why I'm writing to Stephenie to tell her that I will still support her :D Even though the chances of her opening my letter would be a million to one... Anyone want to join me? The address is: Stephenie Meyer
c/o Author Mail Little, Brown and Company 237 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 |