|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
>_<`
Well, it's August 2 and that means no more Breaking Dawn Quotes for now while I still have to wait for another two freakin' days to get the book. Cruel publishers. Today was our GB drill test and I think I sucked. Well, Ms Ng said that we improved a lot but she didn't specifically said that we all passed. Sigh. What's done is done I guess. But in case anyone thinks they failed, don't pull yourself done, ok? We still don't even know the results yet. We did drill for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Yes, my limbs were begging me to just drop down and die but I persevered, thankfully. The theory test wasn't so bad either even if I completely did not study. I just tried to remember the commands and all that. After the test, I ate with Huiting, Denise, Joanne and Felicia. Problem is, we couldn't find any place to eat so we just ordered take-away and looked for a place some more. In the end, we had no choice but to sit on the bench near Hush Puppies and be stared at by random passersby. Got nothing better to do than stare, huh? Then the four of us went to Popular and obseess over a breaking dawn poster! No, we're not psychos. Felicia was so amazed at our "infectious enthusiasm" that she wants to read the book too. Haha! :D |