Anger.
There's a lot of hate I sense in forums and LJ communities about Breaking Dawn and it's making me so freaking agitated and pissed off. Manju just told me this morning that there are people who've put up hate vlogs (video blogs) criticizing BD.

Jeez, how close-minded can these people be? I mean, just because what they wanted to happen didn't happen in the end, doesn't mean they have to cuss out the author or even the characters. I mean, no matter how much I love these books, I still understand that they are still works of fiction and that what happens, happens. It's not suddenly going to change once it's in print and out on bookshelves just because you wanted a character to die or to end up with some other person or something. I mean, if that actually happens in the publishing world, it's almost like having time-travelling superpowers in the real world to fix all your mistakes in the past. And sorry, but I haven't met anyone with those capabilities. Suck it up.

What's more is that the whining is seriously getting on my nerves. The book's done, Stephenie Meyer won't be able to just suddenly take away all copies of Breaking Dawn and rewrite everything the way every single reader wanted it to end. I mean, I actually know some people who wanted Edward or any of the Cullens to die because they were too "perfect". I was seriously "WTF-ed" when I read that. There were people who wanted Charlie to be an alcoholic who doesn't care about Bella or for Renée to be someone who abused Bella just so that they would be more interesting characters. Once again, WTF. I also know some people who wanted Bella to die in Twilight because she seemed to have everything a girl wanted: a hot boyfriend, plenty of friends, plenty more admirers and etc. Or for Bella to suddenly gain inhuman superhero powers so that she won't have to be so weak.

*please insert WTF face here*

Superheroes and vampires in one book. WOAH.

So, to those readers who didn't like Breaking Dawn, or for those future readers who won't like Breaking Dawn, please keep this in mind:

BEING OPEN-MINDED WORKS WONDERS. WHY DON'T YOU TRY IT?

And Stephenie Meyer is the damn author. She writes her own books on her own way. Who knows Edward or Bella or Jacob or anyone else in the story the best if not her?! Who?!

If you didn't like it then suck it up because she won't change it just for you. If you want your own version then that's what fanfiction is for.

Mood: Pissed. But I feel like I've just let go of a burden that weighs a thousand pounds. (: