|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
0___0
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 31 2008Edward: "Terrified." Lucky America. They'll be able to get their copies of Breaking Dawn in about 3 hours. How lucky >_< Today was so much fun! Me, Manju, Denise, Huiting, Rachel, Joanne and Sharmala all started screaming because of our little addiction to Twilight. And then me and Manju started jumping around to celebrate the glorious news that BD is coming in just THREE days! :D Then me and Manju went over to Joanne, who was crying because she was reading New Moon. Then Rachel came over and we all tried to assure her that everything will be ok in the end. Then Rachel went over to the contents page to show Joanne that if she finishes a particular chapter, she won't be sad anymore. But then she found a chapter named "The Funeral" and cried some more, exclaiming "WHO DIED?!" Yes, me, Manju and Rachel were all clutching our mouths with both hands to keep ourselves from screaming any spoilers. And we were also trying to control our laughter because all three of us cried for New Moon too. It was all so nostalgic! Then when it was English time, we all just started discussing it and found out that some of the boys in class actually read it too. OMG. The seven of us, or most of us - can't remember, all started clapping to show our appreciation! LOL! Then I saw Miss Wong holding a copy of Twilight and I screamed. She then started reading excerpts from the book (the parts that weren't as strong, how coincidental) and she said that it was boring! I was seriously WTF! The EDWARD CULLEN FAN CLUB (which I am proudly a member along with the rest of the Edward Cullen-obsessed girls) all gasped in shock. What kind of English teacher dismisses a book?! She should read the whole book to freakin' appreciate it more, duh. But I think she's more of a "gory, supernatural and freaky" type of reader. Like you know, Frankenstein and all that. She said that she doesn't like Pride and Prejudice and it's a classic. I'm even reading it now although I admit that I got bored with it for the first part, but now that I'm reaching the most exciting part, I'm really hooked now. Just like Twilight, when Edward Cullen finally gets more limelight :D However, I think she'll like The Host. It's sci-fi. It's super nice even though people get put off by the idea or reading stories with aliens in it. But they're not ugly aliens. Actually, most people are put off by reading a thick book. =______= Okay, enough of bookworm talk. Today, we had Ms Chye's farewell party. Man, I really, really don't want her to leave! But I guess that her further studies will benefit her a lot... Good luck with whatever you do Miss Chye and all the best! :D Today's drill was disheartening. Ms Ng basically said that our drill sucked. Sigh. Then after drill, Yong and Huiting were basically scolding our class boys for thinking that we cheated their money (since it was Huiting who organized the farewell party). Ungrateful idiots. But I was having a hard time trying to control my laughter, as usual. They're funny idiots. Well, yeah, in brief, today was weird. ![]() :D And LA exam was fine, but I really think they should've given us more time. |
