|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
ZOMG, WHAT?!
I should be doing my english homework now, but. Twilight is a hell lot more important. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 2nd QUOTE OF THE DAY - JULY 12 2008 Bella: “Oh, Mike! How will I go on?” I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is only sarcasm from Bella. I mean, Mike's pretty hopeless. If you're all wondering why I always post the quotes one day late, it's because Stephenie Meyer normally posts these up at midnight, and midnight at US is when I'm on my bed sound asleep. Yeah, dreaming of more Twilight, probably. So, tomorrow's GB day! Yay! We can finally show off our Corporal ranks! Mwahaha. This is gonna sound so random but I hate my toenails. They always break. Now they're looking like a cross between chewed off or freakishly mutated. Ugh, I'm exaggerating. But they seriously do not look pretty now. I should be grateful that my nails grow fast, I guess. Oh, and I finally got my hands on Entertainment Weekly! With the superbly awesome Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on its glorious covers! Of course, there was an article about SMeyer too which was kinda hilarious. But the photos! ZOMG, the photos of the Twilight Cast! *Is dead again* It was a good seven bucks well-spent. |