|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Zomg, 11.
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - 22 July 2008"Edward: “Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.”" *Melts into a puddle of goo* Yes, this sounds totally cheesy but if it's comes from a fictional character like Edward Cullen, then hell yes I'll turn into a puddle of goo even though it's still kinda cheesy. Today Ms Wong told the class an urban legend about a demented clown who eats little children and resides here in Potong Pasir. When I immediately heard that, I started laughing. Haha! What's more is that Ms Wong said that he normally gets his victims near the canal, and guess what, my house is freakin' near the canal! LOL! When I came home, I actually slept in the bus and when I finally woke up, I missed the earlier bus stop near my house, so I just boarded off the bus stop that came later, but was quite a distance away from my house, so I walked. It was only a few minutes later that I was walking near the canal! Lol. I'm too engrossed in my iPod to notice any demented clowns around, anyway. Today we had drill practice. Like woah, we were so damn tired after everything but I know that it really is worth it. And today, Mrs Chan also told us about the new O level subject coming out next year: Media Studies. Yes, it's very cool. And I definitely want to check it out because it looks less boring to the other book-bound subjects. And besides, being in charge of editing mine, Sharon's and Amariah's media literacy newscasting video, made me acknowledge my "talent" (pffft.) of tinkering with media. Maybe I'm cut out for editing, since I had great fun editing the video and even making and editing the backgrounds I used for the presentation for the English project I did with Yong, Manju and Huiting. Maybe this is my calling in life? Lol. Yeah, I think I'm mostly sure that I'll only succeed in areas of English or something.
|