|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Youth Day! Celebrate!
Youth day celebrations were today. Gawd, the teachers' skit was damn freakin' hilarious!!I almost cried laughing! Oh man, oh man, oh man. Remembering it now makes me want to choke in laughter. It was so hilarious, them acting with funny accents. Then their roles were super duper bizarre. And the plot was even more bizzare. Man, I'll never look at Mr Ho the same way ever, ever again!!! Oh, and I hope they'll do this every year! MWAHAHA! Miss Debbie Wong's brilliancy in directing is brilliant. Hah. That's all. I'm still trying to control myself when I try to remember them. |