Sigh. Four more days...
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 30 2008


Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

My first thought: Ew, he really does come back.

Second thought: Well, duh. Of course he'll come back.

Third thought: This guy better not be talking to Edward or I'll curse Jacob and cross out everything that has something to do with Jacob in my Twilight books.

Fourth thought: Or maybe... He's talking to his pack, telling them them not to kill the Cullens and Bella if the latter gets turned into a vamp. You know, since there's a treaty and all.

Fifth thought: :O Dammit, four more freakin' days instead of two!

So yeah, that was how I contemplated the whole thing once Dorna sent me an SMS of the quote.

Tomorrow's officially the day we sit for our Language Arts CA2. Gah, that sucks. Today I got back my English essay for "Pieces of Silver" and there were lots of angry little red markings on it made by Ms Wong. Yes, she's passionate about marking. She almost had a heart attack marking 2-Truth's papers. That's what she said, anyway. I didn't get bad marks, just that she told me to improve on my grammar. I keep forgetting that we always have to write in past tense! Ugh.

And tomorrow, it's also Ms Chye's last day teaching in KCP. Actually, I hope that she'll come back, since she's only going away for further studies. Jiayou, Ms Chye!

And jiayou for all those who are sitting through their tests tomorrow too! :D