|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
like, woah.
Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day - July 24 2008OMG, liek woahzz. o_o I'm speaking leet. Woahzz. Today had drilllllll~ Damn tired~~~~~ And I helped Yong's group with their LA project and we chiong-ed like hell so that they could make it for the deadline. Yay, they did it (: I need rest. And I still haven't even done GB homework >_< After drill, ate at Macs with Manju, Felicia and Sharmala. Haha, then the gossip began! Ew, I sounded so mean. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Nine more days to Breaking Dawn. Borders better have a copy for me, or I swear I'm gonna scream if I don't have it by August 4. I'll probably punch someone. Or strangle. Or maybe even stab. Toodles. |